SENIOR ADVISOR IN PROJECTS OF WATER AND WASTE MANAGEMENT
Miguel Novoa Sierra was born on September 8, 1960.
– Executive (CEO) of the Technological Cluster of Water and Irrigation Economic Interest Grouping (CTARS).
– Technical Advisor of the Water and Irrigation Project of the Central Board of Users of Alcolea (Huelva)
– Partner of the technology company TECYSA S.L.
– Expert and project manager in treated and reused urban and industrial water for reuse in irrigation, public gardens, golf courses and industrial reuse.
– Coordinator of the project “Elimination of exotic invasive water species – EIWS -” to eliminate invasive species in reservoirs and drinking water pipes.
– Coordinator of the project for the decontamination of water with heavy metals from the Sancho reservoir in Huelva.
– Technology-based entrepreneur.
I have developed tasks such as:
– Director of Crsitóbal Colón Airport in Huelva.
– Advisor to Alcolea Water Management Company (GAALSA)
– General Manager of the Public Water and Waste Management Company Gestión Integral De Aguas De Huelva (GIAHSA)
– Business Development Technician at Aguas De Valencia.
– Member of the Board of Directors of the Andalusian Government Water Technology Center Foundation (CENTA). founding member.
– Vice President of the Spanish Association of Urban Public Water Companies.
– Member of the Board of Piedras Irrigation Community.
– Board Member of the Tax Administration Service of the Province of Huelva.
– Member of the Council of the Cadastral Administration Service of Huelva.
– Coaches by coaches.
– Management functions in companies for 25 years as -Senior Manager/CEO-.
Experience and other fees:
– Expert in urban management. Manager of residential, industrial and tourist city plans.
– Irrigation community management expert.
– Coordinator of several development cooperation projects on water and waste issues in LATAM.
– Associate technician in a Smart Marine Boy project to monitor the quality of Spanish port waters within the European framework MAR POL